Sometimes called the “giant grass”, bamboo has always been used in several applications, and food packaging is a natural addition. Apart from its amazing and eco-friendly ability to renew itself rapidly, it is a perfect material for cups.
Our hot cups require no plastic lining and are therefore 100% compostable. Here at Carry our hot cups are also biodegradable, recyclable and spill proof. With our Carry range of Bamboo Paper Hot cups customers can enjoy their coffee, tea and hot chocolate with an easy conscience.
Production of Bamboo
This material can be used for many functions and because it is very easy to grow, it is a cost-effective, sustainable and highly efficient crop. Bamboo is a type of grass and not a tree, hence, it grows very densely and its nature allows a higher yield in a small area. It’s so fast-growing that it can yield 20 times more timber than trees on the same area. Also, since it is a grass it does not die when cut down. It does not need any pesticides or chemical fertilizers to grow, making bamboo products naturally organic. This material’s use contributes significantly to the reduction of deforestation.
- Bamboo development reduces pollution; its plants reduce up to 35% carbon dioxide in the climate and deliver more oxygen.
- Products made from this material are recyclable and compostable.
- Our bamboo cups are odor free, spill free and anti-bacterial
- This sustainable product is strong and durable which in turn makes our hot cups durable products
- Our bamboo products are compostable and can benefit the soil in which they grow in. This in turn contributes to our products’ circular economy.
As you already know, Carry’s main goals are sustainability and environmentally conscious designs, this is why we have a variety of our products manufactured with this material. You can pick your favorite bamboo hot cups with different sizes from our shop. And make sure you also benefit from our 25% discount launch offer if you still haven’t.